We're continuing to support technical compliance in New York and New England for National Grid
- National Grid asked us to design and operate compliance solutions for the North East US National Grid Gas contract in 2009.
- In operation the solution is loosely based on the UK compliance system, but covers a wider range of technical audit processes.
- It started as a digital pen process and has been redeployed on a tablet-based solution. In 2013 we also built, and now operate, a tablet-based compliance solution to the electricity side of the business for the assessment and measurement of elevated voltage on all the structures in the network.
- High quality data is available for high level reporting;
- Trends are identified more quickly;
- Non-compliance is escalated more efficiently;
- Issues are closed out faster.