We enabled Balfour Beatty to save time and money
- Field based teams were involved in the maintenance and replacement of utility pipes. Their paper ordering process lead to delays - orders were often difficult to read, got lost in transit and resulted in delays to jobs. We were commissioned to deploy a new stores ordering process to reduce the cost of the materials bill in the business and improve the efficiency of ordering materials.
- We deployed a digital pen and paper solution to record, electronically transmit and distribute handwritten stores order requisition quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Introducing this solution reduced the cost of materials ordered from the stores by 10%.
- The stores process is more efficient and the materials are delivered on site more quickly.
- The solution gave control back to the managers and ensured minimal waste and loss.